Natus Retcam 3
- RETCAM IN THE NICU Imaging preemies for physician evaluation of pediatric ocular diseases
- RETCAM IN NEWBORN NURSERY Imaging full-term babies for physician evaluation of pediatric ocular diseases and establish a baseline for future eye health
- RETCAM IN THE OR Imaging full-term babies for physician evaluation Imaging of children who undergo examinations under anesthesia
- RETCAM IN THE CLINIC Imaging provides information that can be shared with parents to help them better understand the physician evaluation
- Fluorescein Angiography Capability
- Wide field of view, 120 degrees.
- Five interchangeable lenses
- CE and FDA Cleared Device & Database
Wide Angle Fundus Camera with Angiography as option.
Pediatric Eye Imaging system, significantly greater field of view with images captured by RetCam compared to binocular indirect ophthalmoscopy.