Optopol REVO FC 80- UPDATED!
Built in Fundus camera
New updated HW and SW (v11.0) 2021-07-31
Award of Excellence! Read more here
- High Quality 12.3MP Fundus camera integrated
- Realtime Eyetracking- NEW!
- Extended Scan 18 m.m. Anterior (Full C0rnea WTW)- NEW!
- Up to 15 m.m. posterior- NEW!
- Improved Fundus imaging- NEW!
- Scan Depth up to 5 .m.m. NEW!
- High Quality Tomograms with DeNoise- NEW!
- Fast Scanning, saves time
- Fully automatic with scanning protocols
- Very high quality images, anterior and posterior
- Very Simple to use
- Voice guidance for patient in many languages incl. Swedish
- Very Cost-effective
- All-in-one modules (Optional), besides built in FC:
- Topography module
- Very suitable for optician shops thanks to the ease of use and cost effective performance.
- Biometry, Topography as an option as the only OCT on the market currently. Bimotery_Article_OCT_B.pdf(1.3MB)
- Can be translated into your local language e.g. Voice guidance is in Swedish and several more languages.
- 80.000 A-scans, very clear Vitreous an Choroida with special enhancement tools.
Fundus Camera with the complete REVO 80 functionality
The combination of an All in One OCT technology with a Full Color Fundus Camera in one compact system gives you high quality OCT images and a detailed color image for a multipurpose diagnosis.
Capturing color fundus images of retina and OCT scanning of a retina in a single shot on one device saves both time and space.
Now you can use the REVO FC in the way you need it:
- as a Full Color Fundus Camera
- as a combo providing simultaneous OCT and fundus images
- only for high quality OCT imaging including OCT-A
- as a Biometry device
REVO FC offers all proven advantages of REVO systems with a cutting-edge color Fundus imaging for a new level of diagnostic certainty. High quality OCT scanning and a comprehensive analysis of the retinal layers combined with a Fundus imaging make the examination versatile as never before.
What makes the REVO FC truly unique is its integrated non-mydriatic 12.3 Mpix Fundus Camera capable of capturing ultra-high quality and detailed color images. The REVO FC Fundus Camera is fully automated, safe and easy to use.
- The advanced optical system ensures high quality imaging at as wide as 45° viewing angle.
- A Color Fundus image capturing is possible with a pupil as small as 3.3 mm. An OCT scan is possible even on a 2.4 mm pupil.
- Easy to use image processing tools such as RGB channel, brightness, contrast, gamma and sharpness adjusters used with filters deliver a stunning retinal image.
- Available view modes present detailed photos of a single or both eyes as well as a time comparison of the fundus photos.
OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY
REVO FC with 80 000 A-scan/sec scanning speed offers advanced technologies and remarkable simplicity of operation. It meets all requirements for modern optical tomographs.
Single 3D Retina examination is enough to perform both Retina and Glaucoma analysis based on retinal scans. Software automatically recognizes 8 retina layers. Thus allowing a more precise diagnosis and mapping of any changes in the patient’s retina condition.
Comprehensive glaucoma analytical tools for quantiﬁcation of the Nerve Fiber Layer, Ganglion layer and Optic Head with DDLS allow for the precise diagnosis and monitoring of glaucoma over time.
With the golden standard 14 optic nerve parameters and a new Rim to Disc and Rim Absence the description of ONH condition is quick and precise.
Advanced view which provides combined information from Retina and Disc scan to integrate details of the Ganglion cells, RNFL, ONH in a wide field perspective for comprehensive analysis.
|Advance Retina & ONH
Asymmetry Analysis of Ganglion layers between hemi-spheres and between eyes allows easier identification and detection of glaucoma in early stages and in non-typical patients.
Implemented the DDLS – Disc Damage Likelihood Scale which use 3 separate classification for small, average and large discs. It supports the practitioners in a quick and precise evaluation of the patient’s glaucomatous disc damages.
COMPLET YOUR GLAUCOMA REPORT
To eliminate common problem with the understanding of the patient’s IOP pachymetry module provides IOP Correction value. With the implemented Adjusted IOP formula you can quickly and precisely understand the measured IOP value.
As the Pachymetry and Anterior Chamber Angle Verification require no additional attachments, the predefined Glaucoma protocol, which consists of Retina, Disc and Anterior scans, can be done automatically to reduce patient chair time.
|Anterior single view
|* Images courtesy of Prof. Edward Wylęgała MD, PhD
For standard examination no additional lens is required. Additional adapter provided with the device allows to make wide scans of anterior segment.
High density of standard 3D scan allows to precisely track the disease progression. Operator can analyze changes is morphology, quantified progression maps and evaluate the progression trends.
A proficient networking solution increases productivity and an enhanced patient experience. It allows you to view and manage multiple examinations from review stations in your practice. Effortlessly helping to facilitate patient education by allowing you to interactively show examination results to patients. Every practice will have different requirements which we can provide by tailoring a bespoke service. There is no additional charge for the server module.
Store, exchange, and transmit results through DICOM gateway to the hospital network.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OPTIONAL SOFTWARE MODULES
|Angle of view
|45° ± 5%
|Min. pupil size for fundus
|3.3 mm or more
|Builit-in 12-megapixel CCD camera
|80 000 A-Scans/s
|SLED, Wavelength 830nm
|50 nm half bandwidth
|5 μm in tissue
~2,6 μm digital
|12 μm, typical 18 μm
|Overall scan depth
|Posterior 5-12 mm, Anterior 3-16mm, Angio 3-9mm
|3D, Angio, Radial HD, B-scan, Raster, Cross HD
|IR, Live Fundus Reconstruction
|Fully automatic, Automatic, Semi manual
|Retina thickness, Inner retinal thickness, Outer retinal thickness,
RNFL+GCL+IPL thickness, GCL+IPL thickness, RNFL thickness,
RPE deformation, IS/OS thickness
|Supercial plexus, RPCP, Deep Plexus, Outer Retina, Choriocapilaries, Depth Coded, Custom, Enface, Thickness map , FAZ, VFA
|RNFL, ONH morphology, DDLS, Ganglion analysis as RNFL+GCL+IP and GCL+IPL, OU and Hemisphere asymmetry
No lens/adapter required
|Pachymetry, LASIK ap, Angle Assessment, AIOP, AOD
500/750, TISA 500/750, Angle to Angle view
|AL, CCT, ACD, LT
|Corneal Topography Map*
an optional software module to purchase
|Axial [Anterior, Posterior], Refractive Power [Kerato, Anterior, Posterior, Total], Net Map, Axial True Net, Equivalent Keratometer, Elevation [Anterior, Posterior], Height
|DICOM Storage SCU, DICOM MWL SCU, CMDL, Networking
|Min. pupil size
|Focus adjustment range
|-25D to +25D
|367 x 480 x 504 mm /
|OLED display (The target shape and position can be changed),
External fixation arm
|110-230 V, 60/50 Hz
|100-240 V, 50/60 Hz / 115-140 VA
*optional software module