Konan Cellchek EB-10
- Ultra-wide viewing area – 0.48 X 0.6 mm
- Allows view of broad tissue area to zoom into specific areas of interest for easier analysis.
- Exclusive multi-sample™ selections
- Aggregate up to 4 samples with averaged cell counts and morphology statistics, or
- Simplify selection of best sample from many, each with individual statistics.
- Fully digital, dual camera system
- Long lifetime LED illumination
- Built in pachymeter
- Direct display of media temperature
- New KSS-EB10™ software with easy to use data analysis tools and integrated database
- Built from the experience of hundreds of eye bank installations at the world’s busiest eye banks.
- FDA Cleared Device & Database, CE
Eyebank Specular Microscope
The world`s most widely used, eye bank specular microscope, ultra-wide viewing area – 0,48×0,6mm. Fully digiat, dual camera system, long life LED illumination, Built in pachymeter.
CellChek EB-10 eye bank specular microscopes are the preferred system for the largest eye banks in the USA. Additionally, more than 90% of IFEB / TBI international eye banks and more the 80% of APABO (Latin American eye banks) use Konan EB specular microscopes. The Konan EB-10 is also inter operable with many of the emerging data / information interchange solutions, including midwire™.